Welcome to Phoenix Allergy & Asthma
Phoenix Allergy & Asthma is an allergy clinic dedicated to providing up-to-date and personalized treatment for adult and pediatric patients suffering from allergy or asthma conditions. We provide comprehensive allergy treatments for patients that suffer from seasonal or perennial sinus allergies, food allergies, hives, eczema, drug allergies, and more. Additionally, we provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment for patients with asthma.
At Phoenix Allergy & Asthma we pride ourselves on providing compassionate and efficient allergy and asthma care for busy professionals and families (all ages). We make every effort to maximize your office visit, answer all of your questions, and minimize waiting time. We are conveniently located near the southeast corner of 44th Street and Camelback Road in the Arcadia section of Phoenix, adjacent to Scottsdale. Contact us at (602) 954-0405 to schedule your appointment today or just click on the “Book an Appointment” link at the top of this page.
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Sinusitis (Acute/Chronic)
- Allergic Conjunctivitis (Eye)
- Allergic Asthma
- Non-Allergic Asthma
- Food Allergy
- Food Intolerance
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Acute/Chronic Urticaria)
- Chronic Cough
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Nasal Polyps
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Drug Allergy
- Immune Deficiency
- Samter’s Triad/AERD
- Full History & Physical Exam
- Environmental Allergy Testing: Pollen from Grass, Weeds, Trees, Cats, Dogs, Mold, Dust Mites, etc.
- Allergy Shots: Pollen from Grass, Weeds, Trees, Cats, Dogs, Mold, Dust Mites.
- Rapid Desensitization for Allergy Shot Patients (Skip most of the weekly allergy shot visits)
- Stinging Insect Allergy Testing & Treatment
- Food Allergy Testing: Wheat, Dairy, Peanuts, Eggs, Fish, Soy, Shellfish, Tree Nuts and more.
- Food Challenges
- Contact Dermatitis Patch Testing: Metals, Fragrances, Cosmetics, etc.
- Lung Function Testing
- B12 Injections
- Albuterol Nebulizer Treatments
- Exhaled Nitric Oxide Testing
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Xolair (Omalizumab) Injections
- Aspirin Desensitization (AERD)
- Flu Vaccination